Meeting minutes posted to the wiki

Hi Everyone!

Firstly, thanks very much to everyone who came to the irc meeting yesterday. I was personally impressed by how many people were there, and by the enthusiasm of our conversations! Thanks to helix for doing a great job at moderating, too :)

I have posted the minutes and a brief summary of the meeting to the wiki, at
http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/IRCMeetingMinutes

The next Debian Women meeting will be on Saturday December 18 at 13:00 UTC

I think that will be
 - 05:00 in San Fransisco (sorry!)
 - 08:00 in New York
 - 13:00 in London,
 - 14:00 in Berlin,
 - 22:00 in Tokyo
 - 00:00 (on the 19th!) in Sydney

But please check it yourself - don't trust my ability to get that right! The definitive time is 13:00 UTC on the 18th.

I will be moderating that meeting. Helix will take the minutes. (After that we will be looking for more victims to take turns doing that stuff...)

The topic will be decided at a later date. Please post any ideas for things you would like to discuss to the list.

Helen.