Re: Hello, world!

On 2004-11-07 22:31:58 +0000, Helen Faulkner said:

> Yay :)  Does everyone realise that there are now at least 8 women on the
> New Maintainer waiting list (ie people who are applying to become Debian
> Developers).  This is a record, we believe, for the number of women
> interested in becoming involved in Debian in that way.  Seeing as there
> are only 3 female DDs in Debian at the moment, 8 new people is a
> significant step forward, in my opinion.  I'm sure that the Debian-Women
> project has something to do with all this (at least in my case it
> certainly does).

I am currently (as we speak, actually) writing a term paper about the
importance of female participation in open source development. I will
write another mail about this (both to d-w and to LinuxChix) when I have
some more time (I found out today that the first draft was due tomorrow
morning and not on Friday - ups!).

For tonight I am just wondering who those three people are?

Thanks!

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.