Re: Does estrogen make us better with computers?

Helen Faulkner <helen_ml_faulkner@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> Also it doesn't explain why my ring finger is longer than my index
> finger, which apparently should make me be into the social sciences,
> not this debian stuff ;)

I'd say that Debian--and open source in general--is a very social
thing. <grin> I don't think that's quite what they meant, though...

(Then again, I think I share the same peculiarity.)

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun