Re: We want your stories!

That sounds like a good thing- can you give a wee hint where to find these? I've been searching debian.org without finding them.

If I understdand what Matt is meaning, they're posted on the debian-newmaint mailing list.

See, for example,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2004/07/msg00009.html

These may be of particular interest to some...

debian-devel (developers discussions)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/

debian-devel-announce (important announcements for developers)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/

debian-project (project related stuff)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/

debian-newmaint (stuff relating to new maintainers)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/

debian-mentors (for people who are not developers and need sponsorship, are interested in maining packages, whatever)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/

All the internationail lists, linked to from here:
http://lists.debian.org/i18n.html
for speakers of other languages.

etc.

Helen.