Debian Acronym dict

Hi!

As there are a lot of acronyms in discussions and debian web pages and even in this list sometimes people ask, what they mean, I crated a short dict with them. As web page it would look something like this:

http://www.la-sorciere.de/debian-women/glossar.html
(not yet reaqdy formatted and some missing stylesheets)

On IRC as was asked for a version to use with dictd (dict format), I changed the script a bit, to create a source to be transformeed with dictfmt

http://www.la-sorciere.de/debian-women/debian.dict
and
http://www.la-sorciere.de/debian-women/debian.index

The files can be installed under /usr/share/dictd.
As dictd does not use a local dir for local dicts, I filed a bug against dictd

Dictd is not installed on westfalen.de, So you may not make a source entry with that address for your dict client.

cu

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de