Re: Website, logo, etc.

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> But please can you tell me, which Font you use ?

It's Poppl Laudation Condensed, with a few custom bits.

where this is discussed.

Don Armstrong

If I had a letter, sealed it in a locked vault and hid the vault
somewhere in New York. Then told you to read the letter, thats not
security, thats obscurity. If I made a letter, sealed it in a vault,
gave you the blueprints of the vault, the combinations of 1000 other
vaults, access to the best lock smiths in the world, then told you to
read the letter, and you still can't, thats security.
 -- Bruce Schneier