Bug#517847: Processed (with 1 errors): Packaging work in progress
- To: Rudy Godoy Guillén <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#517847: Processed (with 1 errors): Packaging work in progress
- From: Jan Wagner <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 08:38:23 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 50EBCCEF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jan Wagner <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <CALRfXys99t940_C5g7krU2vhdO17QT6vfbn_3gsoszsR5M6email@example.com>
- References: <CALRfXysaqNHL0ERcAbn=dOZ6DSFFb2rAdRYf=FFFU7nWj_FiGw@mail.gmail.com> <handler.s.C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CALRfXys99t940_C5g7krU2vhdO17QT6vfbn_3gsoszsR5M6firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Am 04.10.2011 08:16, schrieb Rudy Godoy Guillén:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:52 AM, Jan Wagner <email@example.com>
>> On Tuesday 04 October 2011 07:09:06 Debian Bug Tracking System
>>> Processing commands for firstname.lastname@example.org:
>>>> retitle 517847 ITP: coova-chilli -- (Wireless) LAN Access
>>>> Point Controller
>>> Bug #517847 [wnpp] RFP: coova-chilli -- (Wireless) LAN Access
>>> Point Controller (captive portal) Changed Bug title to 'ITP:
>>> coova-chilli -- (Wireless) LAN Access Point Controller' from
>>> 'RFP: coova-chilli -- (Wireless) LAN Access Point Controller
>>> (captive portal)'
>> you did change to but into an ITP, so I would guess, you want to
>> package this software? If so, you should change the bug onwner to
>> you as Gaurav Baldota did step backward from his ITP and the bug
>> belongs to him actually.
> Yes, I've almost complete the packaging work. I'm yet to work on
> migration/upgrade cases then upload to unstable.
15 month later ... is there still any progress to bring this package
into the archive?
Thanks and with kind regards, Jan.
Never write mail to <email@example.com>, you have been warned!
- -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GIT d-- s+: a C+++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E--- W+++ N+++ o++ K++ w--- O M V-
PS PE Y++
PGP++ t-- 5 X R tv- b+ DI D+ G++ e++ h---- r+++ y++++
- ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----