Bug#654944: RFA: riece -- an IRC client for Emacs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I request an adopter for the riece package, due to lack of time,
resources, interest and so on.
The package description is:
Riece is a user interface for IRC (Internet Relay Chat). You should
spell it with the first letter capitalized and pronounce it as /ri:s/.
The features of Riece are as follows:
* Several IRC servers may be used at the same time.
* Many features built upon the extension mechanism called add-on.
Currently 30 such add-ons are available.
* Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other packages.
* Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration.
* Step-by-step instructions are included.
* Mostly compliant with the latest IRC client protocol (RFC 2812).
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----