Bug#492696: Adding Padre to Debian
- To: "Damyan Ivanov" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Debian Perl List" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#492696: Adding Padre to Debian
- From: "Gabor Szabo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:25:47 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gabor Szabo" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20081031115738.GF8178@pc1.creditreform.bg>
- References: <email@example.com> <20080909174749.GO726@debian.org.sv> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080912050831.GG2603@cajita.gateway.2wire.net> <email@example.com> <20080912221622.GD23948@cajita.gateway.2wire.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081031084756.GD8178@pc1.creditreform.bg> <email@example.com> <20081031115738.GF8178@pc1.creditreform.bg>
0.15 has been released.
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Damyan Ivanov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> -=| Gabor Szabo, Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:34:34PM +0200 |=-
>> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Damyan Ivanov <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > -=| Gabor Szabo, Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 02:56:48PM +0200 |=-
>> > * most important: copyrights
>> > Would you consider adding the same (or similar) boilerplate as
>> > found
>> > in lib/Padre/PluginBuilder.pm to all files?
>> No problem. Will be in 0.15
Could you please check if this is ok?
>> > * dependencies
>> > META.yml states a dependency on Wx::Perl::Dialog. However, I failed
>> > to find any reference to that module in the padre distribution.
>> > File/Open and Edit/Find dialogs appear ok (i.e. no crash). Perhaps
>> > the dependency can be removed?
>> Wow, you really did look into that code!
> Of course I did. This explains why it takes so much time to prepare
> a package for Debian even when we have most of the dull work automated
>> That was my plan for world domination to get all kinds of modules into
>> Debian by prereqing them in Padre but my cover was blown now :-)
>> I'll either remove it or make use of it soon.
> Fair enough. I dropped the dependency from the package for now.
FYI It is still in the same required but not used state.