Bug#298461: marked as done (ITP: cyboi -- The Cybernetics Oriented Interpreter (CYBOI) is needed to execute applications defined in the XML-based Cybernetics Oriented Language (CYBOL).)
- To: David Moreno Garza <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug#298461: marked as done (ITP: cyboi -- The Cybernetics Oriented Interpreter (CYBOI) is needed to execute applications defined in the XML-based Cybernetics Oriented Language (CYBOL).)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian Bug Tracking System)
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:03:22 -0800
- Message-id: <E1FH3wQemail@example.com>
- References: <E1FH3sZ-00018D-AQ@merkel.debian.org> <200503071707.j27H7l0X008772@piggy.rz.tu-ilmenau.de>
Your message dated Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:59:23 -0700
with message-id <E1FH3sZ-00018D-AQ@merkel.debian.org>
and subject line WNPP bug closing
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ITP: cyboi -- The Cybernetics Oriented Interpreter (CYBOI) is needed to execute applications defined in the XML-based Cybernetics Oriented Language (CYBOL).
- From: Christian Heller <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:09:27 +0100
- Message-id: <200503071707.j27H7l0X008772@piggy.rz.tu-ilmenau.de>
Owner: Christian Heller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : cyboi
Version : 0.4.0.0
Upstream Author : Dennis Reichenbach <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.cybop.net/ http://www.cybop.org/
* License : (GPL)
Description : The Cybernetics Oriented Interpreter (CYBOI) is needed to execute applications defined in the XML-based Cybernetics Oriented Language (CYBOL).
Both are part of the Cybernetics Oriented Programming (CYBOP) project which provides a new theory to creating software systems. CYBOP aims at enabling domain experts (medicine, insurance, banking, transport etc.) who have no idea about programming, to create their own knowledge models to better be able to contribute to software development. Furthermore, CYBOP wants to eliminate the many inter-dependencies of classical software systems and the need to repeatedly apply the same software patterns, by separating application knowledge from more hardware-close system control.
This all is somewhat comparable to XAML in WinFX (Windows Longhorn), only that it will be much better from a knowledge-modelling point of view, closer to nature and to the principles of human thinking ;-) It will allow to define not only GUIs, but complete applications in pure XML. See the latest paper on our website for more information!
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.4.24
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
This is an automatic mail sent to close the ITP you have reported or
are involved with.
Your ITP wnpp bug is being closed because of the following reasons:
- It is, as of today, older than 365 days.
- It hasn't had any activity recently.
As this is an automatic procedure, it could of course have something
wrong and probably it would be closing some bugs that are not
intended by owners and submitters (like you) to be closed, for
example if the ITP is still of your interest, or there has been
some kind of activity around it. In that case, please reopen the
bug, do it, DO IT NOW! (I don't want to be blamed because of
mass closing and not let people know that they can easily reopen
their bugs ;-).
To re-open it, you simply have to mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with a body text like this:
Further comments on the work done in the bug sent to
email@example.com would be truly welcomed.
Anyway, if you have any kind of problems when dealing with
the BTS, feel free to contact me and I'd be more than happy to help
you on this: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
A similar process is being applied to other kind of wnpp bugs.
Thanks for your cooperation,
-- David Moreno Garza <email@example.com>.
--- End Message ---