Re: superuser in win9x?

Actually on my WinME box, I set up my normal
user as root all the time.  (so, instead of having
a userid of dood, I only had a userid of root.
Unfortunately, I have upgraded my Windows
machines to XP (Home/Pro), and I don't have
my old setup to be able to help you out too much.

One other thing though.  You must also modify your
/etc/group, and create a root:0 entry.