Re: dpkg available

Ahhh, a badness on my part.  Thanks for your patience in this.  I
am uploading a new batch.  You should be able to grab the new
.deb and the new nondebbin.tar.gz, replace /sbin/dpkg.exe and
/sbin/dpkg-deb.exe, and then rerun dpkg -i dpkg-1.9.18_w32.deb.
After you run dpkg -i .... and you delete /sbin/dpkg, you probably
need to do a 'hash -r' to reload your hash tables, in order to execute
/usr/bin/dpkg instead of trying to execute /sbin/dpkg...

I apologize for the confusion there.   I guess I have copies of those from some previous work
I was doing, and forgot to take care of the issue with this release.