Re: Steps for Debian Jessie LTS end-of-life

On 01/07/2020 12:40, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> On 01/07/2020 11:27, Ansgar wrote:
>> 5. Import to archive.d.o
>> 6. Remove from security.d.o
>>
>> I can do (1), (2), (4) fairly quickly; the buildd team would need to
>> look at (3).  Not sure when (5) and (6) happen, but it's never wrong to
>> free up some space.
>
> All sounds good.

btw it'd be good to not do 6 too soon. At least the security-tracker currently
fetches jessie-security Packages files, and that will only stop when the stretch
handover happens. I'd say a grace period of one month would be nice, unless you
need to reclaim that space earlier, in which case we can work it out.

Cheers,
Emilio