Re: please give back nqp on mipsel

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 06:56:30PM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> So are you looking to give-back the experimental build?  You never said
> so, and even the version you specified in the first email is the one in
> sid.
>
> Indeed the version in unstable has been retried 7 times now:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=nqp&ver=2019.07.1%2Bdfsg-2&arch=mipsel
>
> I've now given back the version in experimental as well, though it
> doesn't make sense since it's older than the one in unstable???

thanks amd sorry for the confusion, I had indeed mixed up the
experimental and sid builds (I wasn't aware of the experimental version
at all). In any case this shows that the build failure is quite
reproducible, which makes my successes on the porterboxes suspicious...

regards  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com