Re: haskell binNMUs and buildd queues

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 23.06.2017, 14:13 +0200 schrieb Julien Cristau:
> I was wondering if/how you're scripting the haskell-related
> binNMUs.  It
> would be helpful, in the interest of not starving the other packages
> that need building, to systematically reduce the build priority for
> those binNMUs (by 100 or so, I would guess).  Is that something you
> could integrate in your binNMU scheduling routine?

sure. The current output of the tool looks like this:
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell.txt
e.g.
nmu haskell-glut_2.7.0.12-1        . armel . sid . -m 'opengl changed from 3.0.1.0 to 3.0.2.0'

Which change precise do you want? I.e. what is the syntax?

Also, for quite a number of years I have regularly run this script,
glanced over the output and fed it to wb, but the glance became more
and more superficial, as the tools seems to do its job well. Would you
be open to some kind of automation here, so that developers and users
do not have to wait for me to log in and apply these nmus? The Ocaml
team might also benefit of that.

Greetings,
Joachim

--