gb: mpich 3.2-7 on sh4

Dear buildd keepers,

the build of mpich on sh4 has been broken, apparently due to
inconsistent configurations or flags used in the toolchain.
The error is
/usr/bin/ld: MPIUI_Thread: TLS definition in lib/.libs/libmpich.a(lib_libmpich_la-mpiu_thread.o) section .tbss mismatches non-TLS reference in lib/.libs/libmpich.a(lib_libmpich_la-comm_rank.o)

There is no sh4 developer machine, so I can't investigate manually.
I'd therefore like request mpich be given back to build on sh4, to
check if later updates to the toolchain have fixed the problem.

  gb mpich_3.2-7 . sh4

Thanks,
Drew