Sparc removal

Hi,

following the last[1] announce, I just removed sparc from

unstable
experimental
jessie-updates

as well as our internal support "suites" new and byhand.

The relevant parts of the dists/ tree have been cleaned out already,
removing the actual files from the pool/ hierarchy will happen using the
usual automagical stuff from dak - so starting in about 1.5 days and
then spread out a bit over the following dinstall runs.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2015/07/msg00012.html

--
bye, Joerg
<liw> HE, we had sex in Debian for many years, yes, before I put a stop