Re: Packages stuck in Built

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:03:21PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 20.07.2015, 19:16 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > in this case, I found that there was a partial upload in
> > ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/
> > I issued the dcut rm commands to remove the files.
> >
> > I also found two more affected packages (haskell-wai-app-static and
> > haskell-yesod-form).
> >
> > Will buildd retry the upload automatically?
>
> The partial upload is back. Something seems to be broken with this
> builder, so I am  escalating this to powerpc@buildd.debian.org:
> Uploading haskell-tagstream-conduit, haskell-wai-app-static and
> haskell-yesod-form seems to fail.

Yeah, praetorius has been spamming me with "dupload failed" mails since
sunday or thereabouts. I've tried fixing it, but it's a more complex one
than usual and it required more than I had time for last sunday (and I
forgot about it yesterday).

I'll look at gettings things unstuck now.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26