Re: Packages stuck in Built

On 2015-07-20 22:03, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Am Montag, den 20.07.2015, 19:16 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
in this case, I found that there was a partial upload in
ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/
I issued the dcut rm commands to remove the files.

I also found two more affected packages (haskell-wai-app-static and
haskell-yesod-form).

Will buildd retry the upload automatically?

The partial upload is back. Something seems to be broken with this
builder, so I am  escalating this to powerpc@buildd.debian.org:
Uploading haskell-tagstream-conduit, haskell-wai-app-static and
haskell-yesod-form seems to fail.

Usually the buildd will start spamming the buildd admin if it's stuck in a retry loop with partial uploads in the queue. The York powerpc buildds are particularly prone to get into that state. But I guess this time they were all on praetorius?

Kind regards
Philipp Kern