Re: Packages stuck in Built

Hi,

Am Montag, den 20.07.2015, 18:17 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> well, it’s a day now, in this particular instance.

in this case, I found that there was a partial upload in
ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/
I issued the dcut rm commands to remove the files.

I also found two more affected packages (haskell-wai-app-static and
haskell-yesod-form).

Will buildd retry the upload automatically?

And would it be possible to switch to an upload mechanism that can
recover automatically from that? I believe scp uploads do.

Greetings,
Joachim

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer