give-back qtxmlpatterns-opensource-src/experimental on arm64 and ppc64el

Dear wanna-build team,

Please give back qtxmlpatterns-opensource-src 5.4.0-1 (experimental) on arm64
and ppc64el.

The ppc64el build failed because of temporary network issue on the buildd
(Could not resolve 'incoming.debian.org'), so no action from our side is needed.

The arm64 build failure was probably also a random issue, I am not able to
reproduce it on a porter box (and there are very few differences from 5.3.2,
which built fine).

  gb qtxmlpatterns-opensource-src_5.4.0-1 . arm64 ppc64el

--
Dmitry Shachnev