Re: Please publish security buildd logs after the packages/DSAs have been published

* Florian Weimer (fw@deneb.enyo.de) [130616 18:19]:
> * Axel Beckert:
>
> > it would be nice if the build logs of DSA builds would be available,
> > too, at least after the DSA has been published.
>
> In the past, the build log regularly contained passwords for the
> embargoed queue.  Has this been fixed?

That needs to be quite some time ago. We don't use password-based
auth, so that shouldn't be an issue anymore (and I checked one log
just now and it seems to be sane).

(Otherwise, we need to fix that)

Andi