Re: Please publish security buildd logs after the packages/DSAs have been published

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 07:34:25PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it would be nice if the build logs of DSA builds would be available,
> too, at least after the DSA has been published.
>
> A discussion on IRC suggested that the release of the security buildd
> logs could be triggered by the releases of the DSA on security-master.

We currently don't have the logs available on buildd.debian.org, they only
get send to the security team.

Assuming we have the logs available, I'm not sure on what we can trigger
them being available.

You would also need to be able to find the url for the log file, so I guess
the status/ pages would need to be able to show you information about what
is the status of packages in the security dists.  Currently all this
information is restricted to a few people.

> The discussion came up because I wanted to check for which
> architectures iceweasel 17 ESR for stable-security still FTBFS.
> Currently http://packages.debian.org/stable/iceweasel is no help
> there.

rmadison shows me:
 iceweasel | 17.0.5esr-1          | sid               | source, armhf, mips
 iceweasel | 17.0.6esr-1~deb7u1   | wheezy-security   | source, amd64, armhf, i386, mips, powerpc, s390, s390x
 iceweasel | 17.0.6esr-1          | sid               | source, amd64, i386, powerpc, s390, s390x

Kurt