Re: Strange issue with log insertion into wanna-build database using wbpy.

peter,

am Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 09:58:37PM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> I'm running wanna-build setup with wbpy to insert logs into the
> database. Some logs are failling to insert with errors like:
[…]
> The majority of logs insert successfully. The issue does not appear
> to be random. If I try and pass a log that failed to insert to
> wp-inject manually to retry the injection it will fail every time.
>
> Any idea what might be going wrong and how to debug this? I am using
> postgresql 9.1 (rather than the 8.4 used on buildd.debian.org) could
> this be the cause of the problem?

a very quick Googling finds this:
http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/17604/how-do-i-resolve-postgresql-error-could-not-determine-which-collation-to-use-f

If you upgraded to 9.1 this likely seems to be the problem.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern