Re: Built but not uploaded packages on barber

Hi,

hmm 4 days...

I have no logs in the backlog, I wonder what might have gone wrong with
those...

signing those will not help, they are not in upload/ anymore, I guess we have
to give them back.

Best regards
Frederik Schüler

On Sunday 11 April 2010 14:50:33 Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> Frederik,
>
> Could you take a look at this?  This seems to happen on a regular
> basis with barber, ussually a whole bunch of packages just after
> each other.  I still have all the logs and can sign them if you want.
>

> Kurt
>

> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 02:22:09PM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > there are a couple of packages on barber [1], which have been built since
over 4
> > days but not yet uploaded:
> >
> > mapnik
> > libmecab-ruby
> > tftp-hpa
> > upower
> > gadmin-squid
> > ccstools
> > libheimdal-kadm5-perl
> > yorick-curses
> >
> > Please check, if those builds were lost and if so, give them back.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Michael
> >
> > [1]

https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?suite=&a=amd64&buildd=buildd_amd64-