Some dep-waits for debhelper's #557006

Hi,

due to debhelper's #557006, packages using dh7's automatic build
system detection started to FTBFS. That's fixed in debhelper
7.4.5. When I noticed this, I marked the failing packages as
dep-waiting on debhelper (>> 7.4.4) and that did the trick, they are
now flowing in.

I'm not listing the affected architectures for each of them given it's
a moving target (some are still Needs-build/Building), but I guess one
might want to mark those as dep-waiting on e.g. debhelper (>= 7.4.5).

So far, I can think of the following at least:
  expect
  libapache2-mod-xsendfile
  libcrypt-gcrypt-perl
  libtokyocabinet-perl