Re: Question to all voters: Is team upload in some example case OK? (Was: Question to all candidates: What are your technical goals)

On Thu, Apr 04, 2024 at 02:32:45PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> [...]  I could follow the normal NMU procedure but I do not consider
> this a sustainable solution.
[...]
> I did not uploaded my work but I would like to know what action is
> considered acceptable by the voters.  I repeat that the package is no
> key package for which I would not consider what I did above.  Please
> simply fill in the form:
>
>    [ ] Its not acceptable, don't do that
>    [ ] We should discuss this on debian-devel, possibly do some GR
>        before things like this are permitted
>    [ ] Wait one week before uploading
>    [ ] Wait one day before uploading
>    [ ] Just upload provided you care for any break your action might
>        have caused.
>    [ ] ???
>
> What do you think?

rereading this, I must say I think "wtf".

please *do* follow the NMU procedures or salvage the package. (or leave it alone.)

also: (NMU-)uploads to DELAYED/15 are great.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.