Platform

Hey everyone

I suppose some people might be wondering if I'm writing a platform for this election- and the answer is YES!

I meant to have it ready by the end of the weekend, but got hit by some tummy bug that's been going around and just couldn't concentrate on the platform much. I'll work on it tonight and send it to the secretary ASAP.

Even though I'm the only one running this time, I hope that we can use the time leading to the election as productive discussion time as we've done in some previous campaign periods.

thanks!

-Jonathan