+1, all fine (Re: General Resolution: Change the resolution process: results)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 04:59:35PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> Personally, I think it's totally fine for decisions to be made by those
> of us that feel like we have an opinion, and for those that don't feel
> the need to vote to trust that the outcome from that will be reasonable.
>
> I don't see how encouraging people to vote who lack either an opinion on
> the subject in hand, or the motivation to vote, is supposed to improve
> the outcome.

agreed on both paragraphs. I also think the amount of participation for this
particular vote was good enough.

(and I'm thankful Russ will be monitoring future GRs to see how these changes
perform in real life.)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

This is a pandemic, not a war. People keep dying even if you surrender.