Question to all candidates: GDPR compliance review

The discussion starting in [1] is about privacy in Debian with a focus
on the GDPR of the European Union.

There seems to be a general agreement that privacy in Debian falls
short of the legal minimum requirements at least in the EU.

Even the exact scope of the problem is not clear.

Question to all candidates:

If elected, will you ask our Data Protection team and our GDPR lawyer to
jointly do a review of all handling of personal data in Debian regarding
GDPR compliance, and make the results of the review available to all
developers?

Thanks
Adrian

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2022/03/msg00008.html