Re: GR: Change the resolution process (corrected)

Hi Kurt,

On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 06:45:24PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 03:50:22PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Ping?
>
> I've pushed this to the website on Tuesday. I forgot to mail
> that I've done so.

Ah, yes; indeed. I missed that, obviously.

Looking it over one more time, I noticed a defect.

It was always my intent that the discussion time can be kept alive as
long as it has not yet expired, but that it cannot be revived once it
has expired. But I now think it does not forbid someone from sponsoring
an extension proposal when the discussion time has already expired.

So I think I should add the following to my A.3:

6. Once the discussion time expires, any pending time extension
   proposals that have not yet received their required number of
   sponsors are null and void, and no further time extensions may be
   proposed.

Or is that superfluous?

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}