Re: General Resolution: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board result

Sam Hartman wrote:
> it clearly would be an abuse if some privileged category of people got to choose the ballot options.

Hello Sam,
I'm struggling to understand your concern here.
Is it just an abstract concern or do you have in mind some specific
scenario in which that could happen?
As far as I can see, with respect to choosing ballot options, all DDs
are equal except the DPL, who can propose options without the need for
seconds, and the Secretary, who gets the final word on the ballot.
So I'm failing to see how any category of people could grab a
privilege on that. Could you please explain?
And if that's an actual risk, do you think there's any measure that
could be taken to prevent it?

Gerardo