Re: "gr_rms" worked with mutt+gpg+ssh+sendmail (Evolution is difficult)

Hi,

On Fri, 2021-04-16 at 23:46 +0000, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 12:48 PM Osamu Aoki wrote:
>
> > Evolution PGP sign seems fragile and it doesn't work
>
> I signed my vote using Evolution's OpenPGP support and it worked fine for me.
>
> > (Maybe I should have used S/MIME sign)
>
> Debian doesn't use S/MIME signing in any context.

Hmmm... This means there is some configuration problem on my part.

I checked my default settings.

"Evolution Preferences" -> "Composer Preferences" -> "General"
I see, under "Replies and Forwards", "Wrap quoted text in replies" was
checked as the system/vendor default.

This looks like the culprit which wrapped lines to break voting mail.

Thanks.

Osamu