Re: "gr_rms" worked with mutt+gpg+ssh+sendmail (Evolution is difficult)

Hi, I finally voted.

Kurt was right.  My initial confusion about UI of Evolution created
mail without signature. (Evolution signature menu is not for PGP sign)

Also Jessica was right.  Evolution PGP sign seems fragile and it
doesn't work (Maybe I should have used S/MIME sign)

My solution --  get back to good old working method.

* Export to mbox from Evolution for ballot paper.
* Read it from mutt.
* Create reply on mutt
* Send it from mutt with SSH/sendmail using send2-hook

I may try S/MIME next time ...

Thanks

Osamu