Re: "gr_rms" rejected but "Debian Project Leader 2021 Election" worked

Hi again,

This is not GMAIL problem.  This involves only My PC and Debian
servers.

(I use gmail only for recieving mails.  I send mail from my Debian
shell account using SSH when I use @debuian.org address to avoid mail
rejections.  So Gmail has nothing to do with my problem.)

$ date -u --iso=sec
2021-04-15T23:44:44+00:00

So still in voting period as far as I am concerned.

I think the problem is:
> >    gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir
> >    '/srv/vote.debian.org/data/gr_rms'

I think times execution of permission setting to close voting may have
kicked in too early.

Regards,

Osamu

--