Re: Making the RMS resolution a Secret Ballot

On 11/04/2021 08:53, Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> As secretary, I do not intend to make the vote secret.

Given Debian's current rules that is probably correct.

> Personally, I would like to see the vote secret.

Me too.

> I think the best way to make the vote secret is that the DPL makes a
> decision. We have a process that can deal with people not agreeing
> with that decision.

That seems to be the sensible way forward, those who disagree can use
the mechanism already in place to overturn his decision.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley | +44(0)1223 830814 |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
    G8TMV     | +44(0)7799 143369 | 0xFA0C410738C9D903