dealing with aggression against project

Suppose Debian is to receive a similar letter of aggression, e.g.
"We IBM and Mozilla Foundation think that your duly elected project
leader is unworthy."

Wouldn't the only reasonable response to that be "mind your own business"?

Note that if we start discussing response and putting it out for GR then
we are DoS'ed successfully.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

The end cannot justify the means for the simple and obvious reason that the
means employed determine the nature of the ends produced.
    -- Aldous Huxley

---

And how long a lockdown is enough? If we open now, will lockdown recur in
autumn? Next year? Whenever authoritarianism so wishes? No dictatorship
could imagine a better precedent for absolute control.
    -- https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1924.long
    :: BMJ 2020;369:m1924 "Should governments continue lockdown to slow the spread of covid-19?"