Proposal to take the discussion elsewhere Re: opinion on Choice 1

Hi peb,

I think it's time to stop this thread here and now.

If people want to discuss factually, and empathically if it's helpful for the project to make certain lists read-only for non Debian members, I think that's a valuable discussion to have, but not here (better on -private or on -project).

Yes, there are multiple things on this entire mailing list that me too, I would like to reply to, but I have other things to do and it will just end up in more and more and more emails with a less and less and less friendly tone - and no actual outcomes that will make the project progress and grow. Maybe those would be desirable goals to keep in mind when posting.

Thanks,
Ulrike