Re: Debian Project Leader election 2021: both candidates are from cancel mob

On Sunday, 4 April 2021 9:49:57 AM AEST Debian Project Secretary - Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> [ ] Choice 1: Jonathan Carter
> [ ] Choice 2: Sruthi Chandran

FYI, both cancel mob candidates signed anti-RMS statement:

  https://github.com/rms-open-letter/rms-open-letter.github.io/blob/main/index.md

 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/52B6BBD953968D1B

---

If I were a teacher, I would recommend that all my students very hurriedly
read most of Orwell's books, especially 1984 and Animal Farm, because then
they'd begin to understand the world we live in.
    -- John Pilger