Re: General Resolution: please vote responsibly

On Sunday, 4 April 2021 9:50:01 AM AEST Debian Project Secretary - Kurt
Roeckx wrote:
> This is the first call for votes on the General Resolution about
> a statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board.

I urge everybody to vote responsibly and thoughtfully.

Cancel mob can never be satisfied and, if encouraged, they will demand
more sacrifices soon.

 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/52B6BBD953968D1B

---

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi