Re: REPOST, SIGNED: Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

Kurt Roeckx dijo [Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 08:38:24PM +0200]:
> The option has been committed to the website, it should appear soon.

Thanks, Kurt.

The vote is now in progress, and it does include this option. I just
felt needed to state that I didn't include it in my call for vote
because, early yesterday when I sent it, it was not yet in the website
-- it was not yet an amendment accepted by the Project Secretary. Of
course, I am completely OK with it being part of the vote (in case
anyone wondered about my opinion ;-) )