Re: REPOST, SIGNED: Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 01:56:32PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 10:38:23PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:

> > > The discussion period is over, no new options will be added.
> >
> > Since when is it over?
> >
> > The DPL changing the *minimum* discussion period is a minimum only, it
> > does not set a maximum.
>
> A vote has been called.

For the record, I would like to state that Kurt is doing the right
thing by being a neutral project secretary who executes the rules.

If decisions made by people other than Kurt make it impossible for this
option to be an amendment, then he is not to blame.

> Kurt

cu
Adrian