Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 12:32:41PM +1100, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
>On Saturday, 3 April 2021 11:19:38 AM AEDT Craig Sanders wrote:
>> The witch hunt is not within debian, debian's just being dragged into the
>> angry mob.
>
>Yes to everything you've said, Craig. And the attack on Debian has been
>successful so far. So many man-hours were lost on this GR already in
>the midst of the pre-release freeze, just to name one problem...

Please give up with the hyperbole already. There is no "attack" on
Debian here at all. We have a number of Debian developers asking that
the project lends its voice to a community-wide call for a safe,
non-hostile environment for all.

We're about to have a vote on that and some alternative options,
following the process that we've all followed for years. Let's wait
and see how that turns out.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...