Re: REPOST, SIGNED: Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

Quoting Holger Levsen (2021-04-03 11:14:53)
> On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 10:56:45AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > TEXT OF OPTION 5
> > ----------------
> > Debian refuses to participate in and denounces the witch-hunt against Richard
> > Stallman, the Free Software Foundation, and the members of the board of the
> > Free Software Foundation.
>
> I'd sponsor this if this were actually neutrally worded like "Debian refuses
> to participate in the discussion of Richard Stallman, the Free Software Foundation,
> and the members of the board of the Free Software Foundation."
>
> Though even that is a statement.

I'd sponsor this if a) neutrally worded and b) initiated before the
current GR as completed - i.e. driven by the lack of adequate time for
preparing the current GR instead of the outcome of it.

 - Jonas