Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

On 4/3/21 03:26, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
On Friday, 2 April 2021 11:09:42 PM AEDT Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
Thanks for arguing for my point: Communism was a beautiful theoretical
idea which was implemented by humans and therefore was a miserable
fuckup in the end.

I still think the concept is really interesting, but I can't see a
working implementation as soon as there are humans who would want to be
leaders in such regimes.

I don't see a connection with free speech here, anyway.
What a nasty disgraceful style of debating you have, Pierre.
You understood very well what I'm saying and I'm is not confirming your
point. Communism is a bad ideology that does not work (and could not work
even in theory) - that's why it should be "cancelled".
Free speech is a beautiful working practice but it is in the way of terrible
ideas and that's why they want to "cancel" free speech.

I have hard time to take people seriously if they don't read. You seem to be conflating communism (ideology) and communist party.

The two don't tend to be really connected.

Communism is a stateless society, living on self-governance to secure and protect basic human needs such as universal healthcare, education and equal pay. In same vein as anarchism but I assume anarchy for you is "chaos, trashing the stores etc".

So, Pierre-Elliot was correct when he said that communism is a beautiful theoretical idea.