Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

> I sincerely think debian-vote should be read-only for non-DDs because this person is not a DD (afaict) and is just polluting our list with such non-sense.

There are non-DD people who maintain more packages and with higher total popcon than DDs, but aren't DD because didn't bother to jump through all the several hoops to become a DD.

If you do not want DMs, make a proposal and vote to kick all the DMs out from Debian. If it passes then be ready to adopt a few hundreds of packages or see debian crash and burn.

Best