Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Forgot to reply to that, wich is actually super important.

Le jeudi 01 avril 2021 à 18:57:12+0300, Sergey B Kirpichev a écrit :
> On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 04:50:15PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> > The first option is one option, the others are different and less
> > strong. Having strong options in a GR doesn't turn the whole GR in a
> > blackmail
>
> I would disagree.   Especially, given that the first attempt to
> "sign on behalf of the Debian" - was without a GR at all.

This is not at all what happened. Someone asked if we were willing to
share a thought on this and who could bear it.

Almost immediately, almost all replies were "this should go through a
GR, because no part of the Consitution grants noone with the right to
make such a statement".

There was no attempt to skip any process.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2