Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

On 4/1/21 15:52, Pasha wrote:
Please speak only for yourself and not for "all Debian users", I
doubt
you know all of them :)

Goals might evolve. It's also called "growing up".

I started using Debian when I was in school.

Now, if you tell me the goal of Debian changed from free OS to
something else - it is not the reason I am using Debian.

note: I personally also support the other cause.

In future I fear that I might get an proprietary kernel with "apt-get
upgrade" that is exclusively licensed for Debian because we are
"growing up" and free OS/software is not to goal of Debian anymore.

Lol. I am among those who weren't happy that GR got proposed, but how did you come from "we want to make some statement about a sexist leader" to "Debian is not going to be Free distro anymore"?

Those are some mental gymnastics.