Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Le jeudi 01 avril 2021 à 04:09:58+0300, Sergey B Kirpichev a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 06:24:52PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> > I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you still are on a debian
> > mailing list while you clearly stated you wanted to sever your ties with
> > Debian.
>
> And what's wrong?  Anyone can participate in the discussion, isn't?

Oh sure, and no one forbade you to do so. But as you came make a tantrum
on debian-devel some days ago about this telling you wanted to orphan
all your packages and have nothing more to do with Debian, I'm reminding
you of your wishes, because it's essential to have our needs satisfied
to be happy.

> One of "choices" - is a real blackmail for all FOSS communities: ban
> rms or we will not interact with you.  That affects people far outside
> Debian, yes.

Well, I think you give Debian way too much power.

Anyway, I have better things to attend to in my daily life. As you seem
stuck on your ideas, I'll leave you to these.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2