Re: Announcing new decision making procedures for Debian

On Jo, 01 apr 21, 00:12:56, Jessica Clarke wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2021, at 00:06, Alejandro Nadal <alexandronadal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > (If this message breaks the mailing list protocol in any way, I am
> > deeply sorry, I am new to these debian mailing lists)
>
> Top-posting is awful and should be an instant rejection of any opinions for a
> GR IMO, same as non-plaintext replies and not line-wrapping.

This is obviously wrong! Top-posting, html attachments and long lines
should instantly give higher value to the opinion!

Bonus points for writing the entire reply as an attached .doc, or even
better .ppt, file (MS Office 1997 version or earlier).

Kind regards,
Andrei